Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twitter, Facebook, Blogspot, OH MY!

My eyes are burning as I write this, from staring at this stupid screen for countless hours trying to figure out how to properly set up all these accounts! I think I'm starting to get it, though. My facebook fan page is good to go, linked up with my Etsy account and being followed on Twitter. I haven't gotten this blog linked up yet, but that will have to wait until my next session I think, because right now my brain is FRIED. For someone who used to sell computers and troubleshoot problems for customers all the time, I sure can be slow to figure this stuff out sometimes. Networking has never been my strong suit, but I need to get on it if I want my business to take off. I'm getting there, just one app at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment